libreplanet-ca-on

[lp-ca-on] Who runs libreplanet.ca?

From: Stephen Paul Weber
Subject: [lp-ca-on] Who runs libreplanet.ca?
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 12:58:29 -0500

Hello all!

Next year I (and others -- maybe you!) am going to be hosting a satellite (live
streaming with local components and representation) conference of the main
LibrePlanet conference. The event will take place here in Waterloo and will be
an official-ish endorsed event by FSF/LibrePlanet main.‎‎

IIRC‎, someone in this group owns and operates libreplanet.ca -- it would be
*excellent* if I could get https://libreplanet.ca/2020/ as the URL for this
event (mirroring the URL for the main event) -- happy to provide the hosting if
that's in any way a barrier.

Also, since I'm emailing, if anyone knows a company that might want to sponsor
food or conference parties -- or if you just want to volunteer to help out, hit
me up :)
‎
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on the Fido network.