libreplanet-ca-on

Re: [lp-ca-on] Who runs libreplanet.ca?

From: Bob Jonkman
Subject: Re: [lp-ca-on] Who runs libreplanet.ca?
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 15:48:51 -0400

I'm pretty sure Blaise Alleyne has the keys to DNS for libreplanet.ca; if not then it's Sergio Durigan Jr.

I expect it's easy enough to set up a redirect for https://libreplanet.ca/2020 since we're already doing something like that for https://libreplanet.ca/ and https://podcasts.libreplanet.ca/

--Bob.

/cc: to Blaise and Sergio directly, not sure if they're still on the list...