libreplanet-dev

Re: [Libreplanet-dev] Libre Planet status

From: Peter
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-dev] Libre Planet status
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2009 17:39:59 +0000

On Sunday 12 April 2009 09:56, you wrote:
> 2009/4/12 Peter <address@hidden>:
> >> Hm, I think the idea is more that it's okay for groups to have outside
> >> sites -- that way they can use the technology that they are comfortable
> >> with -- but we do have standards about what is okay to link to and what
> >> isn't.
> >
> > So they should have a group setup on LP, not a link to one.
>
> I believe this path is dangerous and we shouldn't do this kind of
> thing. The reasoning is:

Don't take my words as official statement of fact.

When I first saw the website I had a completely different view of what it
would do.

I am discussing with Libre Planet on exactly what they have in mind and how
they see it working. What I understand they see LP doing is similar to what
you think.

My model of LP is very different, so don't worry if I make controversial
comments, I don't see LP making radical changes just yet.

> my 2 cents...
> nanda

hey, thanks!
Peter