libreplanet-dev

[Libreplanet-dev] A proposal for better usability

From: dotcommon
Subject: [Libreplanet-dev] A proposal for better usability
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 20:55:06 +0200

Hi

I am a member of
http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/LibrePlanetItalia

Going from the home page to (i.e.) the project page, all the top links
are missed: so people can not go back to the home page or jump to
another site section...

I think this is quite ugly in terms of usability.

So, the proposal is that all (either new) pages should have the same
header with the same links as in the home page... something like:

LibrePlanetXXXXXX
Home | FAQ | Join | Mission | Skills | News | Projects |       | Usage |

I think this could be quite easy to achieve (I suppose just modifing a
template) and very important for a better usability.

Regards

alexus / dotcommon

--
Support free software! Join FSF: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7535
You will receive a bootable USB membership card with gNewSense Live!