libreplanet-dev

Re: [Libreplanet-dev] A wrong link in the menubar?

From: dotcommon
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-dev] A wrong link in the menubar?
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 00:14:45 +0200

Il giorno sab, 18/04/2009 alle 22.44 +0200, dotcommon ha scritto:
> Hi
>
> Please have a look at the menubar in
> http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/LibrePlanetItalia
>
> The links are:
>
> About -> http://groups.fsf.org/About/LibrePlanetItalia OK
>
> FAQ -> http://groups.fsf.org/FAQ/LibrePlanetItalia OK
>
> ... -> ... OK
>
> Project ->
> http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/FSF_Groups:LibrePlanetItalia ???
>
> Does not the last one should point to:
> http://groups.fsf.org/Project/LibrePlanetItalia ???
>
> Can anyone fix this, please?

uhm...

Maybe there is nothing to fix...

After a long time browsing inside LP pages, it seems to me that:

- the "main" LibrePlanetItalia FSF group page (where we shoud introduce
the group) is:
http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/LibrePlanetItalia

- the menubar in the previous page links to this pages:
About : about our group (contacts, resources, etc.)
FAQ: FAQ
Join: how to join FSF, LP and our group
Mission: our mission
Skills: people we want
News: news, about our activities, etc.
Project: our project(s) (a general page + a subpage for each project)

To add features (menubars, etc.) to a page (or a subpage) we should use
the templates provided here:
http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/Category:Template

Please:
- tell me if this is correct!!!
- if I have missed or misunderstood sth, tell me what!!!

Thanks in advance
Regards

alexus

--
Support free software! Join FSF: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7535
You will receive a bootable USB membership card with gNewSense Live!