libreplanet-dev

Re: [Libreplanet-dev] A wrong link in the menubar?

From: dotcommon
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-dev] A wrong link in the menubar?
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 12:54:25 +0200

Il giorno dom, 19/04/2009 alle 02.57 +0000, Peter ha scritto:
[...]
> > Project: our project(s) (a general page + a subpage for each project)
>
> yes, the group pages are the website, the project pages are for operating the
> group. Every project page should have a group page:
>
> Project:LibrePlanetItalia/Project1   plan, goals, members, related
> projects
> Article:LibrePlanetItalia/Project1    tasks, action, feedback

> So when people browse your group (the website), they see your work, but not
> project discussions, plans, etc. The menubars link the project and group
> pages.  Now you can update the project without changing the website content,
> or change the website content, but not the projects.
>
> Project:LibrePlanetItalia is the main project for all projects and the whole
> group. All other projects should meet at least one goal of this project.

Good!

Just a question about URIs.

In the menubar of the "main" LibrePlanetItalia page
http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/LibrePlanetItalia
the 'PROJECT' link points to this URI:
http://groups.fsf.org/index.php/FSF_Groups:LibrePlanetItalia

If I have well understood, this should be the main project page for
LibrePlanetItalia... but you say that:
"Project:LibrePlanetItalia is the main project"
and taht:
"Every project page should have a group page:
Project:LibrePlanetItalia/Project1
Article:LibrePlanetItalia/Project1"

So the questions:
Which should be the right URI for the main (the group) project?
Which should be the right URI(s) for each ProjectX (sub)page?

This will help us to create new pages in the right way, with consistent
URIs... So, please, can you also provide us some examples using full
URIs? Maybe something like a URI tree, with the main projet URI as the
root...

Thank you very much

Regards

alexus

--
Support free software! Join FSF: http://www.fsf.org/jf?referrer=7535
You will receive a bootable USB membership card with gNewSense Live!