libreplanet-dev

Re: [Libreplanet-dev] Libreplanet-dev Digest, Vol 28, Issue 2

From: k054
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-dev] Libreplanet-dev Digest, Vol 28, Issue 2
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 07:35:53 -0400

El 22/06/15 a las 05:44, Daniel (YP): membre associé de la Free Software
Foundation escribió:
> Hello ~/k, hello all,
>
>     >
>     > i am unable to see my user page
>     > and
>     > if I use the search engine, I can't either see my user page in the
>     searh
>     > results
>
>     please share the user you are refering to if possible
>
> 1) My user is:  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Daniam

Works good for me. does it for you?

>     >
>     > In addition to this, I notice that the Montreal/Quebec page has also
>     > dissapeared.
>
>     I found these links but none of them has usefull content
>
>     https://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:Teams#Canada
>     https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Quebec
>     https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Quebec_City
>     https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Montreal
>

> 2) Yes, these are the pages

so they are working too?

> I've given it a shot at "trying" to write something more convevial and I
> must admit that I'm not very familiar with this wiki media syntax
> (ggrrrr, I need seven lives to be able to learn everything)

Good news: I just added a EditingGuide you might find helpful.
Bad news: it's in Spanish but might be enough visually explanatory.

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/EditingGuide.es

> Therefore, moving forward, I fixed this page to make the Montreal page
> look better.
> See:  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Montreal as the other pages you found
> and refer too do not apply in my case.
>
> 3) AND, I found the page (it's more than a page, it is a group!) I was
> thinking about is this one.  Here is:
>
> https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Qu%C3%83%C2%A9bec/LicencesMicrosoftGratuites

It looks like it should be an article to me, but I'm not sure if this
wiki is the right place for it to be.

Would you mind creating an article and edit that GroupPage to leave only
a link pointing to that article.

> ~/k,  this group appears abandonned.
> https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Qu%C3%83%C2%A9bec/

bring it back to life! ;-)

> 4)  One thing for sure: The following url showing on the above Quebec
> page is obsolete:
>
> http://libreplanet-qc.org/

Yep, is it in the wiki? I could not find it.

> It looks like the space created by:  Fabian Rodriguez has been abandonned.
>
> I know a little bit about Fabian Rodriguez and I know he is quite
> dedicated to the Open Source community. Therefore, please don't do
> anything else, I'll try to contact him differently.

Nice, thank you. I hope he is dedicated to the Free Software Community too.

~/k