libreplanet-dev

Re: [Libreplanet-dev] Libreplanet-dev Digest, Vol 28, Issue 2

From: YP
Subject: Re: [Libreplanet-dev] Libreplanet-dev Digest, Vol 28, Issue 2
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 12:54:05 -0400

Hello everyone.

----------------- snip --------------

yes, i know this url (aka my page) is fine, it is visible and working OK.  I was asked to idendify myself.

> In addition to this, I notice that the Montreal/Quebec page has also
> dissapeared.

I found these links but none of them has usefull content

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/LibrePlanet:Teams#Canada
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Quebec
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Quebec_City
https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Montreal

2) Yes, these are the pages

I've given it a shot at "trying" to write something more convevial and I must admit that I'm not very familiar with this wiki media syntax  (ggrrrr, I need seven lives to be able to learn everything)

Therefore, moving forward, I fixed this page to make the Montreal page look better.
See:  https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Montreal as the other pages you found and refer too do not apply in my case.

Hum, in light of Fabian's answer, the one who started the group in the first place, perhaps it is better to close the mail-list that was created.  Can I trouble someone to close down this list please?

3) AND, I found the page (it's more than a page, it is a group!) I was thinking about is this one.  Here is:

https://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Qu%C3%83%C2%A9bec/LicencesMicrosoftGratuites

4)  One thing for sure: The following url showing on the above Quebec page is obsolete:

http://libreplanet-qc.org/

It looks like the space created by:  Fabian Rodriguez has been abandonned.

I know a little bit about Fabian Rodriguez and I know he is quite dedicated to the Open Source community. Therefore, please don't do anything else, I'll try to contact him differently.

Ya estoy hablando y leendo un poco, sufficiente castellano.  Gracias

Daniel.