[libreplanet-discuss] On the impossibility of sharing hardware

From: Patrick Anderson
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] On the impossibility of sharing hardware
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 18:48:04 -0600

Could we ever learn to share the hardware needed to 'regular'
server-based Free Software to compete with FaceBook?

I can't seem to find any discussion of that difficult step.

I have some ideas about how to approach the problem, but don't know if
this is an appropriate forum for such a discussion?

Even more aggressively I want to talk about how we, the users, can own
and control the entire physical layer to become a Free as in Freedom
ISP and cell-phone services, etc.

Anyone have any ideas or pointers to groups or lists addressing this subject?

Sincerely,
Patrick Anderson
Social Sufficiency Coalition
http://SourceFreedom.BlogSpot.com