Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Lightening talk

From: William Theaker
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Lightening talk
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 23:36:29 -0500

Hi Mitar,

You should send an email to the FSF's campaigns team letting them know you're interested in giving a lightning talk.

William Theaker

On Tue, Mar 4, 2014 at 3:11 PM, Mitar <mmitar@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi!

I subscribed few days ago the mailing list and was waiting for some
activity, but didn't get anything. so I am writing to ask about
lightening talks at LibrePlanet which were mentioned in the e-mail I
received from organizers.

I would like to present a free software project for collaborative
reading of academic publications, PeerLibrary:

http://peerlibrary.org/
https://github.com/peerlibrary/peerlibrary

I would love to show it, get feedback, connect with others interested
in open science/open access by means of free software. Is any slot in
lightening talks still available?

Mitar

--
http://mitar.tnode.com/