[libreplanet-discuss] Looking forward to my first LibrePlanet, extra tim

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Looking forward to my first LibrePlanet, extra time before and after...
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2014 10:35:18 -0800

Greetings everyone!

I am excited about coming to my first LibrePlanet conference. I only really made the move to understanding and getting involved in software freedom a couple years ago. Since then, one thing led to another, and, as some of you know already, I am now co-founding an ambitious online fundraising platform dedicated to free/libre everything (software as well as other works). The site is in alpha stage but is live at https://snowdrift.coop/

Obviously, I'll be interested in talking with anyone and everyone about issues related to this project, although I'm also interested in all sorts of other things.

My flight has me in the Boston area from Wednesday evening the 19th through Tuesday morning the 25th. So I have some extra time and would love to plan extra meetings or engagements or otherwise get advice about the very best ways to make the most of my trip.

See you soon!

Cheers,
Aaron Wolf