Re: [libreplanet-discuss] go/weiqi/baduk at the conference?

From: Joshua Gay
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] go/weiqi/baduk at the conference?
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2016 15:37:32 -0500

> Does anyone planning to attend play Go or know of places to play near
> the conference?  I'm going to miss the Go Congress because I chose to
> attend Libre Planet, so I thought I'd see if I could get a game or two
> in while I'm there.

I would love to play a game or two if I can manage to find the time!
Maybe I could squeeze in a speed game or three? A few blocks from where
LP is being hosted this year, and at the same time, there will also be
happening a pretty cool (but much smaller) Go event/tournament
happening[1]. I think most of the local players will be there and I bet
even after a long day of playing all day many would be up for playing
more in the evenings or even getting an extra few practice/warm-up games
in before the tournament starts. I know I would! :-)

[1]: Use LibreJS or block all JS before viewing:
<http://www.meetup.com/massgo/events/228315963/>.

--
Joshua Gay
Licensing & Compliance Manager  <http://www.fsf.org/licensing>