[libreplanet-discuss] Slides for Deb Nicholson's 2015 LibrePlanet talk?

From: Michael Lamb
Subject: [libreplanet-discuss] Slides for Deb Nicholson's 2015 LibrePlanet talk?
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2016 17:23:49 -0500

Deb Nicholson's 2015 talk at LibrePlanet, "Style or substance? Free
software is totally the 80's" is excellent! One of my favorites.

http://media.libreplanet.org/u/libreplanet/m/deb-nicholson-style-or-substance-free-software-is-totally-the-80s/

But it would be even better if I could see the illustrations meant to
accompany it.

Does anybody have a copy of the slide deck for this talk? Or failing
that, non-invasive public contact information for Ms. Nicholson so
that I might request a copy from her directly?

Thanks!