Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We need a Great campaign To tell the programme

From: Ali Abdul Ghani
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] We need a Great campaign To tell the programmers to improve their programs To work well with the screen Reader
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2016 09:52:17 -0800

hi
> Make sure you contact (former FSF intern) Jonathan Nadeau. He is a blind
> computer user who works on Sonar Gnu-Linux
> http://sonargnulinux.com/
>  and runs the Accessible Computing Foundation
> http://accessiblecomputingfoundation.org/
THNX for tel me
I will try to contact him

in fact I cant recommend this bad distribution For the blind users
its have non free parts

> He gave a talk at one of the LibrePlanet conferences. He said that Jaws (the
> default closed source) text reader used by most blind people (if they can
> get "approved") costs thousands of dollars (paid for by the government) and
> there is no market incentive to make it more affordable, because the
> government
> pays ... Jonathan Nadeau Speaks at LibrePlanet 2012
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CLOFMKvpeQ#t=13m30s
I know people useed
JAWS
Then replaced it by a free program ( nvda )
They tell me its  mor good from JAWS
JAWS and nvda run Only in  windows
in this time  They left  windows
and use trisquel

have fun and be free
ali miracle

--
Emacs is the ground. We run around and act silly on top of it, and
when we die, may our remnants grace its ongoing incrementation.