Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [GNU-linux-libre] QTWebengine is nonfree

From: Jim Garrett
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [GNU-linux-libre] QTWebengine is nonfree
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2017 22:32:26 -0500

On 01/22/2017 07:00 PM, Richard Stallman wrote:

Would someone here like to make a web page
_addressed to non-wizards_
explaining all the flaws in Chromium?

We could host it on gnu.org or fsf.org, but someone needs to write it.

KDE is important to me and I would love to contribute to this
effort in some way.  I don't have the technical knowledge, but
I'm a pretty good writer and editor, and could certainly
represent the non-wizard point of view, being one myself.  I
suggest that if a technically competent person is willing to
craft something, I could review it.  If no such person comes
forward I could make a draft, gathering information from this
thread and probably pestering some of the contributors for
clarification.

Who at fsf.org or gnu.org would be receiving the file?

Jim Garrett