Re: [libreplanet-discuss] [non-libre] unsubscribe help, too much Freedom

From: Konstantinos Boukouvalas
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2019 23:24:02 +0300

   If I do accept to unsubscribe from your coup-list
   is like I'm accepting your rebellion against FSFE and you as an
   authority.
   No sir. You should unsubscribe all you registered yourself to
   your mailing list.

   Kindest Regards

   K. E. BOUKOUVALAS

   Στις Δευ, 23 Σεπ 2019 στις 10:59 μ.μ., ο/η Daniel Pocock
   <[1]daniel@pocock.pro> έγραψε:

     If anybody is sick of all the lynchings and gangster behaviour and
     simply wants to opt-out of all of it, these are the unsubscribe
     links
     for all the lists.
     You need to scroll down on each page to find the unsubscribe at the
     bottom.
     As we all contribute time and money into these organizations we all
     have
     an equal right to use the mailing lists for legitimate free software
     purposes.  Don't be fooled by the people who stab RMS with a big
     knife
     and then lecture us about the finer points of mailing list
     netiquette.
     You all helped build these organizations and you all have the right
     take something away as the organizations split and fragment.
     There are many people doing great things with Free Software outside
     FSF
     and FSFE now.  You have a choice who you give your money to now.
     I'm
     planning to showcase some of them on the [2]fsfellowship.eu list[1]
     and my
     blog, so feel free to follow[2] my blog with your feed reader if you
     prefer that.  The best way to advance Free Software now is to
     explore
     all options with an open mind.
     2. [7]https://danielpocock.com/feed.xml