Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Apologies

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: [libreplanet-discuss] Apologies
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2019 12:56:48 -0500

   Gee 'Smee:
   Things are getting a little out of hand. So now guys can't have
   reasonable arguments with women without feeling like they're being
   "combative"? Are you afraid someone might call you "sexist"?
   I didn't see where you said anything objectionable or "combative".
   Adrienne
   On Tue, Sep 24, 2019 at 12:43 PM 'smee via libreplanet-discuss