Re: FSF Resign Awards: Call for Nominations

From: Adrienne G. Thompson
Subject: Re: FSF Resign Awards: Call for Nominations
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 11:33:52 -0500

   Re: nomination for the FSF Resign Awards:
   For the internet drama "The Backstabber"
   Bradley M. Kuhn:
   Best Director
   Best Open Source advocate

   Friends, hackers, coders, men, lend me your ears!

   Rise up to eject backstabbers of Freedom – not praise them;

   The evil such men do lives after them

   Ambition should be made of sterner stuff;

   Oh judgement! Thou art fled to brutish beests

   But not our GNU, though wilde, will not be tamed

   By men – he/him they/them who have lost their reason;

   Who conceal the yoke under Hats of garish colour Red,

   Who steal upon Freedom, Softly, with Micro vision,

   Or who, Google-eyed, seek to buy those entirely willing.

   Who amongst us has the balls

   And choose to lend them to our cause?

   Will Rise Up and tear down walls

   Intended to subvert our GPL laws?

   #RiseUp and Gravitate to GNU!
   [1]http://www.codeartnow.com/gallery-1/freedom/gravitating-to-gnu

   Adrienne
   --
   Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!
   GNU C-Graph - [2]http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph

   Notes:

   Inspired by William Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar"; words spoken by Mark
   Antony:

   [5]https://www.poetryfoundation.org/poems/56968/speech-friends-romans-c
   ountrymen-lend-me-your-ears
   On Sat, Sep 28, 2019 at 2:28 PM Adrienne G. Thompson