Re: FSF Resign Awards: Call for Nominations

From: Leah Rowe
Subject: Re: FSF Resign Awards: Call for Nominations
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 22:40:45 +0100

(sorry, I just re-read the article. you call it "resign awards
nominations" - I confused it with the "Free Software Awards")

On Sun, 29
Sep 2019 11:33:52 -0500 "Adrienne G. Thompson"

--
Leah Rowe <info@minifree.org>
Company Director & Libreboot developer

Do you know you have rights?
The right to privacy, free speech, the right to read
and the right to learn. The right not to be spied on
and censored by the government.

Defend freedom. Use free (free as in freedom) software.
Spread freedom. Tell everyone you know about it!
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/free-sw.html

Minifree Ltd, trading as Ministry of Freedom.
Registered in England, registration No. 9361826
VAT Registration No. GB202190462
Minifree Ltd, 19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island
Essex SS8 9QA, United Kingdom
United Kingdom