libreboot installfest at Libre Planet 2020

From: ariel
Subject: libreboot installfest at Libre Planet 2020
Date: Sat, 8 Feb 2020 11:50:33 -0700

Hello fellow friends:

I'll be attending libre planet 2020 in Boston.

I have a x200 tablet computer that haven't been libre booted.

I believe I have all the materials to do it, like an external programmer
BeagleBone Black, cables and the clip to attach it to the computer chip.

Unfortunately I haven't found the time to try it, and because of my lack
of experience on the process, I fear it will take me a lot of time to
learn the process thoroughly and even go throw it.

So I thought that maybe I could use my vacation time and attendance to
libre planet, where I feel there would be a lot of people that have
experience on the process.

I'm not so sure if this is OK to ask, since there are companies and
people who charge for this kind of work. I'll be trying to do it my self
either way, but I was hoping some one could give me a hand.

Talking to jxself, who I know form Trisquel's forums, he suggested I
could ask the libre planet organizers to have a some what of a libreboot
installfest as a side activity on the event. This is the reason I'm
sending this email, hoping this is the right place, and hope fully it
will start interest on the matter. So far I have sent messages to quidam
and pehjota, but they were AFK.

Please, let me know if this is not the right place to propose this idea.

Thank you.