Re: libreboot installfest at Libre Planet 2020

From: ariel
Subject: Re: libreboot installfest at Libre Planet 2020
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2020 15:09:55 -0700

   Thanks a lot Roberto.

   I have a x200 tablet.

   I'll be visiting from Mexico.

   Volunteer to be part of the event. That's all. Just to be there, say hi
   and introduce our self will be very nice. Bring things you can to help.
   Bring a computer you would like to install libre boot on. I will
   suggest we only, assign a 2 hour time frame so that we don't have to
   spend the whole libre planet even to it. It will be ideal if we were
   many, and we could have shifts, but I'm not sure that would ever
   happen.

   I have 2 Clip for connecting to the flash chip (8 pins), in case one
   breaks btw. I hear they are very fragile.