Re: Communication around Covid-19

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: Communication around Covid-19
Date: Fri, 06 Mar 2020 14:42:02 -0800

SXSW has been cancelled.   MIT (I've read) has
banned employees from international air travel
and is discouraging domestic air travel.

-t

On 2020-03-06 13:59, Robert Read wrote:
I am also excited to participate.  However, I just signed a petition
   asking for SXSW to be canceled. I will fully support canceling
LibrePlanet if it seems in the best interest of people as a whole. I am not concerned about getting sick, personally; I am concerned about
   contributing to the spread of the virus which may actually kill
   vulnerable populations.  However, LibrePlanet is MUCH smaller than
   SXSW.
   Mr. Wilson, let's tap feet when we meet!

On Fri, Mar 6, 2020 at 3:53 PM Marcus Wilson <[1]thewilson@gmail.com>