Re: Communication around Covid-19

From: Jim Garrett
Subject: Re: Communication around Covid-19
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 09:08:58 -0500

   Hand sanitizer is currently scarce in stores in the Boston area.
   But we still have soap and water!
   Jim Garrett

   On March 6, 2020 4:51:19 PM EST, Marcus Wilson <thewilson@gmail.com>
   wrote:

I'm excited as well!
I don't post very much but I enjoy the activity in the mailing list.
Does anyone know if hand sanitizer is sold out across the city or can I get some
 at a corner store when I arrive ?
What's a fun, safe, way to greet if not shaking hands? Tapping feet or bowing or
 what is most efficient and polite?
Thanks,
-Marcus