Re: purism why does fsf and libreboot embrace a misleading company?

From: Hector Espinoza
Subject: Re: purism why does fsf and libreboot embrace a misleading company?
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2020 17:30:26 -0500

   In my opinion moving in one step from all closed source to all open
   source freedom respecting is very hard or practically impossible. I am
   happy people are doing steps towards all open source and no hidden
   stuff. One valid step is modern hardware running open source Operating
   System out of the box. Another valid step is adding open source freedom
   respecting bios (i.e. libreboot) to that. Another valid step is ... Let
   us not forget the goal and keep doing steps. Small or big. All is
   welcome for the benefit of mankind.
   Cheers,
   Héctor Espinoza

   El mié., 11 de mar. de 2020, 17:11, Lori Nagel via libreplanet-discuss