Re: purism why does fsf and libreplanet embrace a misleading company?

From: Akshai M
Subject: Re: purism why does fsf and libreplanet embrace a misleading company?
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 12:28:41 +0530

   I second that. There is no conclusive evidence to prove the allegations
   I see.
   ..
   On Thu, 12 Mar 2020 at 22:54, Aaron Wolf <[1]wolftune@riseup.net>
   wrote:

     It would help if you state (or link) the specific concerns about
     Purism
     separately from the judgments. Surely someone has collected the
     examples
     so that people can see for themselves. People unfamiliar will not
     accept
     an unknown source just leveling accusations.
     The thread you linked to is more of the same problem. It starts with
     people saying "fraud" and other accusations and has back and forth
     about
     it all. It's not trivial to parse that conversation. If this is as
     important as you feel it is, please help us out by consolidating the
     concerns in a way that newcomers to the issue can readily process.
     Thanks
     On 2020-03-11 23:46, a via libreplanet-discuss wrote:
     > This post is directed at officials from libreplanet
     > and fsf.
     >
     > I wrote this post on trisquel's forum. Also available on

     [2]https://paste.nolsen.xyz/?98e7462461e8a46c#8YchW86Fn3UvkxdHbfN74c
     VVoYkFqCGWCx2tWVX5uvZJ