FSF summer fundraiser starts today

From: Greg Farough
Subject: FSF summer fundraiser starts today
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 18:20:02 -0400

Hi, everyone!

If you haven’t visited the FSF homepage in a while, take a moment to
check out our new appeal page[1] for the first of a few different
images we’ll be sharing, in addition to some free software
testimonials we’ve collected from members of the community. It's the
start of our summer fundraiser, and we're hoping for 200 new members
by August 7th. It would be great if you could help spread the word. If
you're on social media, we recommend using the hashtag #UserFreedom.

We also have plenty more planned attached to this, so please stay
tuned.

-g

[1]: https://fsf.org/appeal/

--