Re: FSF summer fundraiser starts today

From: Marcus Wilson
Subject: Re: FSF summer fundraiser starts today
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2020 17:34:33 -0500

   I like all the artwork I think that it's really cool.

   [1]https://www.fsf.org/resources/badges

   Are these 4 people supposed to represent the 4 freedoms?

   [2]https://static.fsf.org/nosvn/appeal2020/spring/fsf.png
   (Image Description : Image shows four people reaching towards the
   center of the artwork where the FSF logo is printed )

   Good luck on reaching the goal I'll share around.

   -Marcus