Re: RetroFreedom.com webshop launched. Libreboot laptops with Trisquel G

From: Leah Rowe
Subject: Re: RetroFreedom.com webshop launched. Libreboot laptops with Trisquel GNU+Linux
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 14:03:27 +0000

On 20/11/2020 10:32, Jean Louis wrote:
> Very nice and personal!
>
> And one gets it from author directly. Can it be better?

I felt that it was best to explain everything clearly, since the company
was offline for a long time.

It's only fair that people get told the full picture, so that they can
buy in confidence.

I'm really happy with my performance so far. People have been making
orders and so far I've been shipping their orders same day. I used to
have unlimited upgrade options which made sales unpredictable, so I
previously built to order, after order. Nowadays, due to optimizations
of my operations, and simplifications of products on sale, I'm able to
pre-pack ready to ship before sale. That's the *main* different
nowadays. As a result I provide a much faster more efficient service!

Most of my competitors assemble to order, the way I used to. Which is
fine, but can add a delay to shipping. I've seriously re-designed the
way I operate from scratch!

I'm planning to add card payment option to the site too, using a payment
provider. Currently the site only accepts wire/bitcoin. I want to make
things easier for people.

Onwards and upwards!

--
Leah Rowe,
Company director.

And now, a song:

https://blog.vimuser.org/free-firmware-song.html

Minifree Ltd, trading as RetroFreedom,
Registered in England, No. 9361826,
VAT No. GB202190462, Registered Office:
19 Hilton Road, Canvey Island, Essex SS8 9QA, UK