Re: Planned Obsolescence

From: johnny saylor
Subject: Re: Planned Obsolescence
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2020 14:14:28 -0500

hola

on an original pixel (sailfish) but now running stock android 10 (yeech!). i was running lineage 17.1 (?) but at some point the phone began behaving badly. once a call came in, screen went blank and did not resond to touches (could not answer phone nor navigate voice mail tree[s]).

as i (obliquely) mention, the roll back did nothing to fix this problem. but now that it's google all the way down (stock android), i am less likely to pick up my phone for amusement (a good thing).

if anyone knows anything about fixing this (screen completely off during phone call), i'd be most grateful. otherwise, i'll prolly just buy a new (to me) phone (most likely samsung something or other) for the $200. price point i like.

happy christmas (war is over if you want it)