Re: Adobe Reader 10

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Adobe Reader 10
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2021 15:04:04 +0300

* Greg Knittl <gknittl@sympatico.ca> [2021-03-17 14:58]:
> Hi All,
>
> Some Ontario Government forms require Adobe Reader 10 which I can't find for
> Linux. I'm trying to obtain paper versions, although they don't make that
> obvious either.

If the form is simple, you can draw text on the PDF by using:

flpsed
URL             : http://flpsed.org/flpsed.html

but if form requires some programming inside, I would not know. You
can complain to government that they force you to use proprietary
software and that PDF format is "portable" and you don't have that
software.

Jean