Re: A few thoughts.

From: Quiliro Ordóñez
Subject: Re: A few thoughts.
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 11:30:28 -0700

Thank you for sharing your comment.  Please let me add mine too.

El 2021-03-26 09:33, murph escribió:

> I walked away that day, not energized about supporting Free Software,
> but instead thinking about the man that was in the front of the room
> talking about it.  Was this the right person to further that cause?  I
> was a new member then, so I didn't really feel it was my place to
> bring this to the FSF.  I just let it go.  Perhaps I should not have.
> Maybe I should have sent an email then, and try to raise these
> concerns.

Much better service would have been contacting him.  He is not perfect
and it would have benefited him and everyone else who believes in by
freedom. The best would have been if the issue were presented then and
not as a reason to make a smaller error minimize the great help to
promote freedom that Richard Stallman has been and is.