Re: Support RMS

From: Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2021 06:35:47 +0000

   On Saturday, March 27, 2021, Thomas Lord <[1]lord@basiscraft.com>
   wrote:

     Good.  Now let's spend a few months dissecting and discussing YOU
     TWO's psychology, personality, and so forth, your alleged vices,

   how long have you got? vices, mmm :)

     how you are tragic figures in our chin-stroking opinions,

   "sooo meester booond, we meet at laaast" oh wait, chin: not white
   fluffy cat.

      what authority systems we can use to prevent you from causing
     problems, and so on.

   dictatorship! enslavement! miiind control! facebook!

      That's why people sign up to the list, right?

    but of course! (this being "sent from my iphone")

   i'm kidding, i wouldn't be seen dead with an iphone.

   was that sufficiently over-the-top to be 100% successfully classified
   as "humour"?  if not, i most sincerely apologise.

   ---
   crowd-funded eco-conscious hardware:
   [2]https://www.crowdsupply.com/eoma68