Re: Support RMS

From: Thomas Lord
Subject: Re: Support RMS
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2021 23:23:06 -0700

Good. Now let's spend a few months dissecting and discussing YOU TWO's psychology, personality, and so forth, your alleged vices, how you are tragic figures in our chin-stroking opinions, what authority systems we can use to prevent you from causing problems, and so on. That's why people sign up to the list, right?

-t