Re: Comment on the open letter to "remove RMS", based on the GNU Kind Co

From: Miroslav Rovis
Subject: Re: Comment on the open letter to "remove RMS", based on the GNU Kind Communications Guidelines
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 16:54:48 +0200

On 210421-21:17+0200, Elias Rudberg wrote:
> Hello everyone,

Hi Elias!

> I wrote this, just put it up on my personal website:
>
> "Comment on the open letter to "remove RMS", based on the GNU Kind
> Communications Guidelines"
>
> https://eliasrudberg.se/rms/
>
> If you think it's useful, please help spread the link around to
> hopefully reach some of the people who signed the open letter.

I had read it already, when it was just a draft, and it's very good work.

I think the link should be included into:
https://stallmansupport.org/
if it already isn't. Checked: no, but it should be.

E.g. Morais's:
https://jorgemorais.gitlab.io/justice-for-rms/
is linked from:
https://stallmansupport.org/articles-in-support-of-richard-stallman.html#external-articles

And I'm Cc:'ing this email to stallmansupport [AT] protonmail [DOT] com for
that reason.

Regards!

--
Miroslav Rovis