Re: Fwd: Re: Adobe Reader 10

From: Greg Knittl
Subject: Re: Fwd: Re: Adobe Reader 10
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2021 15:48:32 -0400

Hi Jean Louis,

The non-discriminatory policy is a good find. I glanced at it but I don't have time yet to figure out if it has any teeth or how to enforce it. I have seen David Lepofsky's name come up in conjunction with protections for the disabled under COVID-19 triage. He is a lawyer, it looks like he is blind himself, and he would probably know whether it is legal for Ontario to have pdf forms that are not readable by screen readers - hopefully we can at least make the case that there are no screen readers for these forms on Linux... It would be better if there were no screen readers at all on any platform...

thanks,
Greg