Re: media.libreplanet.org non-requested confusing auto download issue

From: Miroslav Rovis
Subject: Re: media.libreplanet.org non-requested confusing auto download issue
Date: Thu, 6 May 2021 18:53:43 +0200

On 210505-21:04+0300, Jean Louis wrote:
> * Michael McMahon <michael@fsf.org> [2021-05-05 20:22]:
> > sysadmin@fsf.org would be the address to report problems with
> > media.libreplanet.org's settings.
> >
> > Have you checked if this setting is in mediagoblin upstream?o

[...]
> Though Miroslav was quite knowledgable, he probably did
> not look into the HTML source. And he is way advanced
> user.
You may not believe me but I did, and I looked up previous
to my original notification the same piece of HTML
code that you accused of the misbehaving.

But never mind, really not important.

I'm glad to see the ticket is there, as Michael informed us:
https://issues.mediagoblin.org/ticket/5625

I wish I worked faster, than I could contribute more.

Regards!

--
Miroslav Rovis
Zagreb, Croatia