Re: Web Application, how?

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Web Application, how?
Date: Thu, 20 May 2021 11:32:36 +0900

Hi,

Thank you so much for your replies!  I am so glad I asked!

An idea came to us yesterday - to provide CompuServe/AOL-style BBS interface.

I think maybe the world has gotten too far with GUI and it's time to consider
judicious roll back to CUI 😄

Simpler CUI might offer quicker response, rapid development, accessibility for
the visually impaired, and so on.

Where visuals are truly needed, we can probably launch a web page, etc, to
augment the main textual interface. (or embed a Terminal with a web page)

In fact, the Bloomberg Terminal, so ubiquitously found in banks, seem to have a
partially CUI interface.

Cheers,
Yasu