Re: Web Application, how?

From: Yasuaki Kudo
Subject: Re: Web Application, how?
Date: Sat, 22 May 2021 12:02:55 +0900

And I think it's also about taking back control.  Today, for the majority,
accessing the web means using Google Chrome and myriad of unknown Javascript
that makes even software license practically irrelevant, accountability is none
and blank check is given to the web sites/applications.

For many applications, It might be the time consider adopting CUI 😄