Re: COVID-19 testing (address@hidden)

From: Arthur Torrey
Subject: Re: COVID-19 testing (address@hidden)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2021 19:32:36 -0400 (EDT)

One of the options is to LIE and tell them you don't have the technology needed
to run the proprietary software...

They can't force you to buy a computer or zombie-phone just to run their
programs, and they are mostly not allowed to refuse to give you a test, so it
is up to them to find a way to give you the results w/o that software...  I.e.
provide a protocol for you to call them on the phone.

I have lots of times when folks want me to run some sort of software on my
phone (I don't even ask if it's proprietary)  I just whip out my flip-phone and
ask them how....

ART

Arthur Torrey - <arthur_torrey@comcast.net>