Re: COVID-19 testing

From: fischersfritz
Subject: Re: COVID-19 testing
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2021 15:33:36 -0700

Danny Spitzberg writes:
> Fascism? Are you sure?

Dear Danny,

It seems you are unsure. Are you? If so, I invite you to elaborate.
Jean seems sure to me.

In case he is not, I report that I sure find the laws Jean presents
to resemble my vernacular understanding of fascism. (I am not familiar
enough with fascism to say it is fascism, just that it surely shares
some features.) For example, such laws grant power to tech companies
with little accountability, moving us towards dictatorship; and these
tech companies, being in the business of supplanting existing systems
so as to creating and exploiting monopolies, are anti-liberal,
anti-communist, and anti-conservative motivations.

Cordially,
Fischers Fritz