Re: LibreJam - FSF* should host a Libre Game development tournament!

From: Dennis Payne
Subject: Re: LibreJam - FSF* should host a Libre Game development tournament!
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 20:14:28 -0500

Was it a success? It created a lot of additional artwork in the style
of lpc. In that respect I consider it great. But did the jam entries
amount to anything. Here is a list of entries:

https://libregamewiki.org/Liberated_Pixel_Cup

I just looked at a few links. Several github links no longer work. I
don't know if the code is still available. I did not find any that have
had recent release. I don't know if any are included in any
distribution. (I would like to try out some of the games and maybe fix
them up but none of them became a hit game to my knowledge.)