Ours to Hack and to Own - The Platform Coop Manifest (2016)

From: Ole Aamot
Subject: Ours to Hack and to Own - The Platform Coop Manifest (2016)
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2022 21:32:37 +0100

   Ours to Hack and to Own - The Platform Coop Manifest (2016)
   “The contributors to this book, in that spirit, represent diverse
   approaches and perspectives. It is a means of sharing what we learned
   from the 2015 Platform Cooperativism event more widely, and of drawing
   more people into the work of overcoming the challenges we face. We can
   keep the conversation going at [1]platformcoop.net, a place for ongoing
   discussion of news, resources, and ideas.”
   Excerpt From
   Ours to Hack and to Own
   Trebor Scholz
   This material may be protected by copyright.