Re: why isn't stallman on lp2022 speakers list?

From: Akira Urushibata
Subject: Re: why isn't stallman on lp2022 speakers list?
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 08:49:14 +0900 (added by address@hidden)

It is nice to hear from someone who worked on GNU in the early days.
I thank Mr. Thomas Lord for his contributions to GNU Sed.

Recently there is much talk on this list on preventing Russians from
acquiring free software.  I believe we should rather consider how to
accurately inform people around the world about the software they use.