access to talks

From: Jim Fulner
Subject: access to talks
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 12:01:20 -0400

I'm having trouble finding links to the recordings of talks I wasn't
able to make.

Can someone help me find those, particualrly as due to religious
concerns I was uanble to do any on Sunday.

Yours in liberation,

Jim Fulner

Promoting Freed Minds, Freed Markets and Free Software
and whenever possible Free Beer
"For as long as one of your brothers is not free, none of you are free"
586-473-7007

Follow me on the world's best decentralized social media platform GNU
Social. https://2mb.social/fu Aren't you tired of big government
backed corporations managing your social interactions?

This Free message sent via a Free SMTP server running the Free
Operating System GNU/Linux
www.fsf.org