LibrePlanet 2022 videos now available

From: Devin Ulibarri
Subject: LibrePlanet 2022 videos now available
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2022 16:58:22 -0400

Hi,

Many, both on this list and off, have asked when the videos from this
year's conference would be published. The FSF staff have been working
hard to publish the talks in both audio-only and video formats.
Presenter slides are also available on Media Goblin.

Read the full details:

https://www.fsf.org/blogs/community/take-the-next-step-in-living-liberation-watch-the-libreplanet-2022-videos-today

Also, for those who attended the conference who would like to share
feedback, please consider completing our questionnaire. We have received
a good number of responses thus far (thank you!), but we also don't want
to leave anybody out who is interested in responding.

https://my.fsf.org/node/49/

Happy hacking,
Devin
--
Devin Ulibarri // Outreach & Communications Coordinator
Free Software Foundation

Join the FSF and help us defend software freedom: https://my.fsf.org/

US government employee? Use CFC charity code 63210 to support us through
the Combined Federal Campaign. https://cfcgiving.opm.gov/

GPG Key: 2E0E CE75 F816 2B40 7D66 6767 8797 38E6 D644 0D57
What's GPG? See https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/ for more info.