Re: LibrePlanet 2022 videos now available

From: Aaron Wolf
Subject: Re: LibrePlanet 2022 videos now available
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2022 10:34:17 -0700

Hey everyone, if you already checked the links yesterday, my talk on the economics of software freedom was *missing* because there was a major streaming failure — but I got a live redo chance to give the talk again for recording and then edit that with part of the original stream that worked.

So, my talk (in slightly updated version even) was added this morning. So, it's now there in the links with the rest!

Cheers and thanks especially to Michael McMahon for the help!