[libunwind] Re: libunwind mail archives

From: David Mosberger
Subject: [libunwind] Re: libunwind mail archives
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 09:49:18 -0700

Hi Bharadwaj,

  Bharadwaj> Hi David, I was trying to look at the mail archives of
  Bharadwaj> libunwind but encounterded a broken link(?)
  Bharadwaj> http://linux.hpl.hp.com/pipermail/libunwind/ in the page

  Bharadwaj> Can you please point me to the right URL?

Due to the HP firewall, the URLs given out by Mailman do not work
properly.  Instead, the archive can be found here:

  http://www.hpl.hp.com/hosted/linux/mail-archives/libunwind/

(Yes, it would be nice to re-configure Mailman so it hands out correct URLs,
 but last time I checked, there was no obvious/clean way of doing this.)