Re: [libunwind] parse_dynamic under DWARF

From: David Mosberger
Subject: Re: [libunwind] parse_dynamic under DWARF
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 01:07:10 -0700

  Max> Thanks for the response.  I will then start to repost the
  Max> x86-64 enhancements in small pieces starting next week.

You'll want to check against the latest bk repository.  I think I have
checked in most of the patches you sent (major exception being the
dynamic unwind info parsing).  I can now test on Opteron (thanks to a
machine on testdrive.hp.com), though I don't have the time to actively
push things on the x86_64 side.  Let me try to finish up my x86_64/x86
work today, so you have a good base to work with next week.