[libunwind] libunwind v0.98.2 released

From: David Mosberger
Subject: [libunwind] libunwind v0.98.2 released
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 10:42:56 -0800

v0.98.2 of libunwind has just been released.  You can get it from:

  ftp://ftp.hpl.hp.com/pub/linux-ia64/libunwind-0.98.2.tar.gz

The main-purpose of this release is to fix two minor bugs:

 o _UPT_get_dyn_info_list_addr() sometimes failed needlessly.
   Found by Todd L. Miller.

 o When using GCC to build libunwind on ia64, libunwind.so had an
   unresolved reference to __divdi3.  This is undesirable since it
   creates an implicit dependency on libgcc.  This problem has been
   fixed in the 0.98.2 release by explicitly linking against libgcc.a
   when building libunwind.

For the bk users out there: note that I created a separate repository
for the 0.98 release so that we can easily make future bugfixes to the
0.98 release should they become necessary.  You can access that branch
at this url:

        http://unwind.bkbits.net:8080/libunwind-v0.98

Enjoy,