Re: [libunwind] libunwind on x86_64

From: Johan Walles
Subject: Re: [libunwind] libunwind on x86_64
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 08:54:24 +0200

David Mosberger wrote:
I'd like to do it eventually, but at the moment, getting libunwind into the
Linux kernel is a higher-priority item for me.

What are the plans for getting libunwind into the kernel? Can I read about that anywhere? And why not trying to get it bundled with glibc rather than the kernel?

Unlike you I haven't thought about this very much, so if you think my questions have obvious answers, that's probably correct :-). I want to hear them anyway.

  Regards //Johan